Professioni Sanitarie - Dental Hygiene
The admission test to Dental Hygiene will take place on September 18th, 2023.
VENUE ADDRESS: classroom #4 in "Aule Centrali" of the Department of Medicine and Surgery, located inside Parma University Hospital “Ospedale Maggiore” » https://goo.gl/maps/Lxf4P7vmq8CL7LCv5 (directions via Google Maps)
The test start time is 1.00 p.m. (Local time). The time given for the completion of the test is 100 minutes as per the Ministerial Decree No. 806 published on July 7th, 2023 and its relative Annexes, to which Candidates should refer to for further detail and informations.
Please be aware: It is strictly forbidden to introduce any type of food (unless of any certified health conditions). Only water bottles are allowed.
On the day of the test, candidates will be directed to the check-in desk where the staff will promptly proceed to ID verification.
The procedure involves: verification of the ID photo, registration of the ID document number and signature in the list of applicants.
Personal belongings (bags, coats, mobile phones and other devices) will be put away in plastic bags provided by the staff and storage in specific areas within the test room for the entire duration of the test. All the electronic instruments mentioned must be strictly turned off and inserted into the provided plastic bags.
With the exception of specific cases assessed by the test committee, the candidates identification procedure is expected to end approximately thirty minutes before the start of the test in order to allow the subsequent procedures.
- By train
- From the train station to the hospital, it takes about 12 minutes by bus (line 12)
- By bus
Bus lines destinations and stops:
- via Gramsci bus lines 3, 4, 5, 12 e 23 - get off at "VIALE GRAMSCI Ospedale" stop.
- via Abbeveratoia bus lines 5 e 12 - get off at "STRADA ABBEVERATOIA Ospedale" stop.
- By car
- For those arriving from the A1 Bologna-Milan motorway we recommend the “Parma” exit, the first for the city for those arriving from Bologna (south) and the second for those arriving from Milan (north). From the motorway exit follow the signs for “Hospital” (H - Ospedale).
- For those arriving from the A15 Parma-La Spezia we recommend the “Parma Ovest” exit. You are located directly on the Via Emilia Ovest.
To reach the Hospital, follow the signs for “Parma” and then “Hospital" (H - Ospedale).
- By taxi
- You could call the taxi service (24 hours a day) at this number 0521-252562
- Outdoor parking lots
- In the area surrounding the entrances to via Gramsci and via Abbeveratoia there are paid road parking lots in blue lines.
- In via Abbeveratoia there are also two multi-storey paid parking lots.